Here is a list of 6 amazing Short films by tourists capturing India. Whether they have portrayed India in a right way or not is open for debate but the Visuals and Film quality are simply breathtaking!
1. This Film captures India with some quirky camera shots and angles.
A Film by Anton Isaev
2. A Day in India is a short film that beautifully compiles three weeks of filming, traveling and eating in India into “one day”.
3. India – a short film by Mo-Fo productions captures the lifestyle and beauty of North India perfectly with some stunning Visuals and an equally amazing soundtrack to go with it.
A film by
4. Watch the Magnificent Indian Landscapes in this beautifully shot Time lapse video
Film by true movie
5. This film was created when 2 tourists decide to travel from Chennai to Pondicherry on motorbikes. This film gives you a sense of what it was like to be immersed in the surroundings and experience the amazing places along the coast of Southern India.
A Films by VITA BREVIS FILMS
6. Narrated by a local priest, Incredible India explores the culture, spirituality and people that make India such a remarkable country to travel.This short film was shot across Northern India via railway from Kolkata in West Bengal to the Land of the Kings in Rajasthan.
Film by Andrew Kirkby